WarBirds

NEW FORUM AT http://bhlanding.ient.com/warbirdsforum
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Trash talk
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:01 pm 

March 26 I logged on about 7:30pm West Coast time. I flew a sortie with Dewolf from F9-V41.
When I was RTB on landing approach to F9 I got a pm from nav, all it said was "big pussy".
Then the message that nav had squelched me. I had not posted anything on either green
channel or 100 channel. Then I posted on 100 asking if nav was drunk or stoned again. Up
to this point nav was insulting another player, wesley, about the fact that wesley uses the
keyboard for his rudder commands. After my 100 post, khan and nav both took turns issuing
personal insults about me on both the green channel and 100. Now, I couldn't care less about
what nav or khan have to say but it is, IMHO, making a bad impression on the game and all of
the players, both old and new. I hope this is not going to become the new normal conversation
on country and 100 channel.

Fencer

Post subject: Re: Trash talk
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:05 pm 

Nav wasnt insulting wesley, at all. Wesley and nav were talking all day about how hard it must be for him to use the keyboard for rudder control. The entire arena including wesley agreed and the outcome of that was that wesley was going to look out for some pedals or at the very least revert back to a twisty until he can get a set..

Funny how your dispute is with the messenger but not the message. darn, even in here you sound like a classic whiner, jeez. So I wasn't too far off was I. I do have a problem with you and your attitude but only as much as one can towards someone at the other end of an online game. So, it isnt a big one, but I approached you personally about it, you come in here and trash talk khan and myself with your one-sided fairy tale under the guise of protecting the new people, no hidden agenda there. You are like swoop but only in a better squad. Your dying in aerial combat only means that someone else is cheating or that the game is bs. Aren't you even remotely embarrassed by your drivel? Forget the lack of sincerity and paragraphs.

Dude, get a grip, while at the same time getting over yourself. I'm going to do a bong hit for you right now, call it a "surprise pity party" just for you. Actually, when I smoke a little weed I become one with my plane, it's a very mellowing experience.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:02 pm 

Approach me personally? Hard to do when you squelch me within 1 second of your pm. I rest my case.

Fencer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:21 pm 

Why do I feel like I'm picking on stupid people by replying to this?

If your intent is to drag me down to your level, that ain't going to happen. All I can say is, have a blessed day.